Work Cover Claiming
Work Cover Treatment Claims
WorkSafe or WorkCover Australia considers Chiropractic to be a primary contact service. They may pay for all of your chiropractic treatments and therapies that relating to a work injury, accident or pain claim.
All of our qualified and registered practitioners have a current provider number to ensure all treatment visits are claimable with Work Cover.
If your claim is relating to workers compensation be sure to seek a referral from your GP to go ahead with a course of treatment, our practitioners have work cover provider numbers, and can assist you with claiming and provide medical reports and treatment receipts for claiming. Invoices will be issued and emailed to enable your professional services to be claimable at the time of treatment.
Lodging your claim
- ✔ A referral from a medical practitioner is not required to make a claim.
- ✔ Refunds can be processed by WorkSafe instantly.
- ✔ Work cover claims must be lodged with your current workplace.
- ✔ WorkSafe states will pay the reasonable costs of chiropractic services that meet a set of criteria.
- ✔ You must pay for this service upfront then claim your rebate using the receipt and case number.
- ✔ The rebate amount is variable, so please ask your claim consultants for your entitlement.